Saturday Marriage Enrichment Seminar
- March 31, we will teach our monthly marriage enrichment seminar from 9:15am-4:30pm. Breakfast is included but optional and is served from 8:15am-9:15am and class begins prompt at 9:15am. You can view our schedule and topics on our website calendar. You are welcome to stay and listen and participate all day or any any part of the day you care to.
- Both spouses must attend the classes. No exceptions allowed.
- An outline will be sent to the couples who have signed up for the classes on information night, which is always held the Wednesday night just before the Saturday class each month. You can print 2 copies to bring to the class. No copies will be provided the day of the class. If you want to purchase a copy the day of the seminar, they will be provided to you for $10.00.
- Couples wanting free marriage counseling MUST attend the classes.
- The registration fee is $35.00 per couple. Breakfast and lunch are included. We accept payment by credit card, check or cash on information. There will be no refunds of any kind or for any reason. If you cannot attend after you have paid your registeration fee, your fee cannot be rolled over to the following month, due to administrative complications and costs. Every month stands month alone. By the same token, you are not required to attend every month unless you want ongoing free counseling. All funds go to the ministry to provide the food and administrative fees that go into the all-day seminar.
- Couples must provide their own child care.
- If you have been married or living together for at least 1 year, you my attend seminars.
- If you want to give advance notice that you plan to attend, you can send an email to email@example.com or call our office at 210-521-8668.
- If you are interested in attending our information/sign-up orientation, please RSVP by replying to this email firstname.lastname@example.org
FIRST INFORMATION ORIENTATION: Wednesday, March 28,2018 7pm-from 8:30pm. (plan top be at 6619 Laurelhill Drive at 6:30pm to get your refreshments and get seated
FIRST CLASS: March 31,2018- Breakfast 8:15am-9:15am, 9:15am-4pm class starts (plan to be at 6619 Laurelhill Drive by 8:15am for breakfast (optional).
Regardless of length of time you have been married, you can always learn something new, some new communication techniques etc. to make sure relationship better! Join us!